Monday, July 13, 2009

WAITING PATIENTLY

“Waiting” is a wonderful word. It implies so many things. For instance, if we are waiting for something, then we are expecting it to happen, to come to us. We don’t have to do anything ourselves; we just have to relax and wait, because we know it will come. If we are waiting, then - in a sense - we are relaxing, because we are totally confident that what we are waiting for will arrive. Waiting does not imply worrying and fearing. Rather, it implies being patient, because we know that what we wait for is definitely coming. Today, I want to wait patiently for the power of infinite Mind to exert itself and to control my life. Of course, I don’t really have to wait for that, because it’s already happening – at every moment today. What I do have to do is resist the temptation to start "working hard" to bring happiness into my life. The happiness is already there, because I am an inseparable part of the peacefulness of Mind. What I have to do is realize that and then confidently wait to see this peacefulness each and every moment.


MP3 File